// Required code

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Isaiah 49-51

I Will Give You as a Light of the Nations

Isa 49:5-6 LSB - 
[5] So now says Yahweh, who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, 
To return Jacob back to Him, so that Israel might be gathered to Him 
(For I am glorified in the sight of Yahweh, 
And My God is My strength), 
[6] He says, "It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant 
To raise up the tribes of Jacob and to cause the preserved ones of Israel to return; 
I will also give You as a light of the nations 
So that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth."

Isa 49:13 LSB - [13] Shout for joy, O heavens! 
And rejoice, O earth! Break forth into joyful shouting, O mountains! 
For Yahweh has comforted His people 
And will have compassion on His afflicted.

Promise to Zion

Isa 49:15-16 LSB - [15] "Can a woman forget her infant 
And have no compassion on the son of her womb? 
Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. 
[16] "Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms [of My hands]; 
Your walls are continually before Me.

Isa 49:26 LSB - [26] "I will feed those who mistreat you with their own flesh, 
And they will become drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine; 
And all flesh will know that I, Yahweh, am your Savior 
And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

Yahweh Helps His Servant

Isa 50:4 LSB - [4] Lord Yahweh has given Me the tongue of disciples, 
That I may know how to sustain the weary one with a word. 
He awakens [Me] morning by morning; 
He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple.

Isa 50:5 LSB - [5] Lord Yahweh has opened My ear; 
And I did not rebel Nor did I turn back.

Isa 50:7 LSB - [7] Even [now] Lord Yahweh helps Me, 
Therefore, I am not dishonored; 
Therefore, I have set My face like flint, 
And I know that I will not be ashamed.

Isa 50:9 LSB - [9] Behold, Lord Yahweh helps Me; 
Who is he who condemns Me? 
Behold, they will all wear out like a garment; 
The moth will eat them.

Yahweh’s Righteousness Is Forever

Isa 51:1-2 LSB - 
[1] "Listen to Me, you who pursue righteousness, 
Who seek Yahweh: 
Look to the rock from which you were hewn
And to the quarry from which you were dug. 
[2] "Look to Abraham your father 
And to Sarah who brought you forth through labor pains; 
When [he] [was but] one I called him, 
Then I blessed him and multiplied him." 

Isa 51:6 LSB - 
[6] "Lift up your eyes to the sky, 
Then look to the earth beneath; 
For the sky will vanish like smoke, 
And the earth will wear out like a garment, 
And its inhabitants will die in like manner; 
But My salvation will be forever, 
And My righteousness will not be dismayed.




No comments: