My Prayer as Incense Before You
Psa 141:1-2 LSB - [1] A Psalm of David.
O Yahweh, I call upon You; hasten to me!
Give ear to my voice when I call to You!
[2] May my prayer be established as incense before You;
The lifting up of my hands as the evening offering.
Psa 141:3 LSB -
[3] Set a guard, O Yahweh, over my mouth;
Keep watch over the door of my lips.
Psa 39:1 LSB - [1] For the choir director. For Jeduthun. A Psalm of David.I said, "I will keep watch [over] my waysThat I may not sin with my tongue;I will keep watch [over] my mouth as with a muzzleWhile the wicked are in my presence."
Give Heed to My Cry
Psa 142:1-2 LSB - [1] A Maskil of David. When he was in the cave. A Prayer.
With my voice to Yahweh, I cry aloud;
With my voice to Yahweh, I make supplication.
[2] I pour out my complaint before Him;
I declare my distress before Him.
My Soul Reaches for You
Psa 143:6 LSB - [6] I stretch out my hands to You;
My soul [reaches] for You like a weary land. Selah.
Psa 143:6 ESV - [6] I stretch out my hands to you;
my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah
Psa 143:8 LSB - [8] Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning;
For I trust in You;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk;
For to You I lift up my soul.
Psa 143:9 LSB - [9] Deliver me from my enemies, O Yahweh,
I have concealed [myself] in You.
Psa 143:10 LSB - [10] Teach me to do Your will,
For You are my God;
Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
Blessed Be Yahweh, My Rock
Psa 144:3 LSB - [3] O Yahweh, what is man, that You know him?
Or the son of man, that You think of him?
Yahweh’s Greatness Is Unsearchable
Psa 145:18 LSB - [18] QOPH
Yahweh is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment