// Required code

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Psalm 136-140 - I am fearfully and wonderfully made

His Lovingkindness Endures Forever

Psa 136:1 LSB - [1] Give thanks to Yahweh, for He is good, 
For His lovingkindness endures forever.

Psa 136:26 LSB - [26] Give thanks to the God of heaven, 
For His lovingkindness endures forever.

We Wept When We Remembered Zion

Psa 137:1 LSB - [1] By the rivers of Babylon, 
There we sat and also wept, 
When we remembered Zion.

I Will Give Thanks to Your Name

Psa 138:1 LSB - [1] Of David. 
I will give You thanks with all my heart; 
I will sing praises to You before the gods.

Psa 138:3 LSB - [3] On the day I called, You answered me; 
You made me bold with strength in my soul.

Where Can I Go from Your Spirit?

Psa 139:1 LSB - [1] For the choir director. Of David. A Psalm. 
O Yahweh, You have searched me and known [me].

Psa 139:2 LSB - [2] You know when I sit down and when I rise up; 
You understand my thought from afar.

Psa 139:7-8 LSB - [7] Where can I go from Your Spirit? 
Or where can I flee from Your presence? 
[8] If I ascend to heaven, You are there; 
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.

Psa 139:13-14 LSB - 
[13] For You formed my inward parts; 
You wove me in my mother's womb. 
[14] I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
Wonderful are Your works, 
And my soul knows it very well.

Psa 139:23 LSB - [23] Search me, O God, and know my heart; 
Try me and know my anxious thoughts;

Rescue Me, O Yahweh, from Evil Men

Psa 140:1 LSB - [1] For the choir director. A Psalm of David. 
Rescue me, O Yahweh, from evil men; 
Guard me from violent men

Psa 140:4 LSB - [4] Keep me, O Yahweh, from the hands of the wicked; 
Guard me from violent men 
Who give thought to trip up my steps.

No comments: