// Required code

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Psalm 111-118 - The stone which the builders rejected

Yahweh Is Gracious and Compassionate

Psa 111:1 LSB - [1] 
ALEPH 
Praise Yah! I will give thanks to Yahweh with all [my] heart, 
BETH 
In the council of the upright and in the congregation.

The Righteous Will Be Remembered Forever

Psa 112:1 LSB - [1] 
ALEPH 
Praise Yah! How blessed is the man who fears Yahweh, 
BETH 
Who greatly delights in His commandments.

Psa 112:5 LSB - [5] 
TETH 
It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; 
YODH 
[Who] sustains his works with justice.

Who Is like Yahweh Our God?

Psa 113:1 LSB - [1] Praise Yah! Praise, O slaves of Yahweh, Praise the name of Yahweh.

Psa 113:5 LSB - [5] Who is like Yahweh our God, The One who sits on high,

When Israel Went Out from Egypt


To Yahweh’s Name Give Glory

Psa 115:1 LSB - [1] Not to us, O Yahweh, not to us, 
But to Your name give glory 
Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth.

Psa 115:1 ESV - [1] Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness!

Psa 115:17-18 LSB - [17] It is not the dead that praise Yah, And it is none of those who go down to silence; [18] But as for us, we will bless Yah From now until forever. Praise Yah!

I Love Yahweh

Psa 116:1-2 LSB - 
[1] I love Yahweh, because He hears My voice [and] my supplications. 
[2] Because He has inclined His ear to me, So I shall call [upon Him] in all my days.

Psa 18:1 LSB - [1] For the choir director. Of the servant of Yahweh, of David, who spoke to Yahweh the words of this song in the day that Yahweh delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. 
He said, "I love You, O Yahweh, my strength."

Psa 116:8-9 LSB - 
[8] For You have rescued my soul from death, 
My eyes from tears, 
My feet from stumbling. 
[9] I shall walk before Yahweh 
In the land of the living.

Psa 116:12-14 LSB - 
[12] What shall I give to Yahweh in return 
For all His bountiful dealings with me? 
[13] I shall lift up the cup of salvation 
And call upon the name of Yahweh. 
[14] I shall pay my vows to Yahweh, 
Oh [may it be] in the presence of all His people.

Psa 116:15 LSB - [15] Precious in the sight of Yahweh Is the death of His holy ones.

Yahweh’s Lovingkindness Prevails

Psa 117:1-2 LSB - 
[1] Praise Yahweh, all nations; 
Laud Him, all peoples! 
[2] For His lovingkindness prevails over us, 
And the truth of Yahweh is everlasting. 
Praise Yah!

Yahweh’s Lovingkindness Endures Forever

Psa 118:1 LSB - 
[1] Give thanks to Yahweh, for He is good; 
For His lovingkindness endures forever.

Psa 118:4 LSB - 
[4] Oh let those who fear Yahweh say, 
"His lovingkindness endures forever."

Psa 118:22-23 LSB - 
[22] The stone which the builders rejected 
Has become the chief corner [stone]. 
[23] This is from Yahweh; 
It is marvelous in our eyes.

Mat 21:42-43 LSB - 
[42] Jesus said to them, "Did you never read in the Scriptures, 
'THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, 
THIS HAS BECOME THE CHIEF CORNER [stone]; 
THIS CAME ABOUT FROM THE LORD, 
AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES'? 
[43] "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation, producing the fruit of it.

Eph 2:20-22 LSB - 
[20] having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner [stone], 
[21] in whom the whole building, being joined together, is growing into a holy sanctuary in the Lord, 
[22] in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

1Pe 2:6-8 LSB -
[6] For [this] is contained in Scripture: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER [stone], AND HE WHO BELIEVES UPON HIM WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME."
[7] This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, "THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS HAS BECOME THE CHIEF CORNER [stone],"
[8] and, "A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE." They stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this [stumbling] they were also appointed.

Psa 118:28-29 LSB -
[28] You are my God, and I give thanks to You;
[You are] my God, I exalt You.
[29] Give thanks to Yahweh, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness endures forever.

No comments: