A Tent for the Ark
1Ch 16:1 LSB - [1] And they brought in the ark of God and placed it inside the tent which David had pitched for it, and they brought burnt offerings and peace offerings near before God.
Song of Thanksgiving
1Ch 16:8-12 LSB -
[8] Oh give thanks to Yahweh, call upon His name; Make known His acts among the peoples.
[9] Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Muse on all His wondrous deeds.
[10] Boast in His holy name; Let the heart of those who seek Yahweh be glad.
[11] Inquire of Yahweh and His strength; Seek His face continually.
[12] Remember His wondrous deeds which He has done, His miraculous signs and the judgments uttered by His mouth,
1Ch 16:28-29 LSB -
[28] Ascribe to Yahweh, O families of the peoples,
Ascribe to Yahweh glory and strength.
[29] Ascribe to Yahweh the glory of His name;
Lift up an offering, and come before Him;
Worship Yahweh in the splendor of holiness.
Ministering Before the Ark
1Ch 16:37 LSB - [37] So he left behind Asaph and his relatives there before the ark of the covenant of Yahweh to minister before the ark continually, as every day's work required;
The Ark of Yahweh Inhabits a Tent
1Ch 17:4-5 LSB - [4] "Go and say to David My servant, 'Thus says Yahweh, "You shall not build Me a house to inhabit; [5] for I have not inhabited a house since the day that I brought up Israel to this day, but I have been from tent to tent and from [one] dwelling place [to another].
David’s House Will Be Established Forever
1Ch 17:11-14 LSB -
[11] "And it will be that when your days are fulfilled to go [to be] with your fathers, I will raise up [one of] your seed after you, who will be of your sons; and I will establish his kingdom.
[12] "He shall build for Me a house, and I will establish his throne forever.
[13] "I will be a father to him and he will be a son to Me; and I will not remove My lovingkindness from him, as I removed [it] from him who was before you.
[14] "But I will cause him to stand in My house and in My kingdom forever, and his throne shall be established forever."'"
David Magnifies Yahweh’s Name
1Ch 17:16 LSB - [16] Then David the king went in and sat before Yahweh and said, "Who am I, O Yahweh God, and what is my house that You have brought me this far?
David Strikes Down Nations
1Ch 18:1 LSB - [1] Now it happened afterwards, that David struck the Philistines and subdued them and took Gath and its towns from the hand of the Philistines.
1Ch 18:14 LSB - [14] So David reigned over all Israel; and he was doing justice and righteousness for all his people.
No comments:
Post a Comment